.



.





.

5/05/2011

New contrasts ...







In rainy weather or cold weather I am (sometimes ;)) quite active. And: I need contrasts. Romance for the one and a clear line for others. Although I think so that both can be combined beautifully.

What do you mean? There, where you can see the little question marks  (Image editing) on the slipcovers with laces isn’t there a fantastic place for a tender monogram or vintage number stamps? I have also good ideas to the continuation of these two series … but I remain faithful to my credo: each fabric accessories stitched by me is unique and is produced in series only similar to, but never identical… ;)
.
.
.
P.S. My images are 99% color photographies :-)
























Bei Regenwetter und auch bei Kälte bin ich (manchmal ;) ) recht aktiv. Und ich kann es einfach nicht lassen: Kontraste müssen sein.  Romantik für die einen und die klare Linie für die anderen. Wobei ich ja meine, dass beides wunderbar miteinander kombiniert werden kann. ;)

Dort, wo auf den beiden Spitzenkissen jetzt noch die kleinen Fragezeichen zu sehen sind (Bildbearbeitung), passt doch hervorragend ein zartes Monogramm oder ein Nummernstempel, oder? Zur Fortsetzung dieser beiden Serien habe ich auch schon gute Ideen .... aber ich bleibe meinem Credo treu: jedes von mir genähte Stoffaccessoire bleibt ein Unikat und wird in Serie nur ähnlich, aber nie identisch hergestellt... ;)
.
.
.
P.S. meine Fotos sind zu 99% Farbfotografien :-)


Big hugs

          Vintage


.