.



.





.

4/15/2011

Light at the end of the tunnel of work









Slowly, the stress on the subject 'High School Diploma' finds an end. If not today or tomorrow new targets come out of nowhere, at the latest on Sunday I can say: “Finish!!!” *uff*

Then I grab the sewing machine. I have sooooo many ideas, I would like to turn into prototypes. And again I would like to have time for photography. Not only for my blog, but also for me :D !!!

Press the thumbs, please!!!!!!! ;)



















Langsam findet der der Stress zum Thema ‚High School Diploma‘ ein Ende. Wenn nicht heute oder morgen noch neue Vorgaben aus dem Nichts auftauchen,  kann ich spätestens am Sonntag sagen: „Fertig!!!“ *ufffff*

Dann schnappe ich mir die Nähmaschine. Ich habe sooooo viele Ideen, die ich gern in einen Prototyp verwandeln möchte. Und ich möchte wieder Zeit zum Fotografieren haben. Nicht nur für white life© , sondern auch für mich :D!!!

Drückt bitte die Daumen!!!!!!! ;)


Big hugs

          Vintage



.