.



.





.

3/20/2011

Early in the morning










The season is over and the beach almost empty. For me a morning walk on the beach is the most beautiful start into the day. No one is running before the photo lens - nobody disturbs the feeling of being alone - no one interrupts the thoughts… Sometimes I take with a block and a coffee and sketch ideas. I love this hour where I earth myself and separate seemingly important from unimportant…















Die Saison ist vorbei und der Strand fast leer. Ein morgendlicher Strandspaziergang ist für mich der schönste Tagesstart. Niemand läuft vor das Fotoobjektiv – niemand stört das Gefühl, allein zu sein – niemand unterbricht die Gedanken...  Manchmal nehme ich mir einen Block und einen Kaffee mit und skizziere Ideen. Ich liebe diese Stunde, in der ich mich selbst erde und scheinbar Wichtiges von Unwichtigem separiere ...


Enjoy this weekend

              Vintage

.