.



.





.

2/03/2012

Winter dress for my thinking chair





Currently it is summer and hot and winter is still far. But I'm starting better now with the first projects for the cold season. For this, I looked through my fundus and found some very good usable materials in order to pimp my thinking chairfor cold days. I'm mighty curious to see what you say about the result. A couple of days full creativity and then …….. wait and see! ;)










Zurzeit ist es Sommer und heiß und der Winter  noch in weiter Ferne. Aber damit ich gut gerüstet bin, starte ich jetzt schon einmal die ersten Projekte für die kalte Jahreszeit. Dazu habe ich meinen Fundus durchstöbert und einige sehr gut nutzbare Materialien gefunden, um meinen Denkstuhl für die kalten Tage zupimpen. Ich bin schon mächtig gespannt, was ihr zum Ergebnis sagt. Lasst mich ein paar Tage richtig kreativ sein ……… wartet es ab! ;)