.



.





.

11/26/2011

Christmas - Decorations - Inspirations

Uruguay







Yesterday was the warmest day so far this season; I’ve bought the first peaches and adapted to the contents of the fridge the summer time. And today it will still be warmer.

I enjoy virtually all of the wonderful Christmas decorations, but I will confine myself to the nicholashouse of my son and four plain candles. We are in this time almost always out there, on the beach or in the garden. Complete without Christmas decoration it should not even be on WHITE LIFE. So I'll show you once again a cross-section of my X-mas decorations 2010 …


























Gestern war der bisher wärmste Tag dieser Saison, ich habe die ersten Pfirsiche gekauft und den Kühlschrankinhalt der Sommerzeit angepasst. Und heute soll es noch wärmer werden.

Virtuell genieße ich all die traumhaften Weihnachtsdekorationen, werde mich aber selbst auf das Nikolaushaus meines Sohnes und vier schlichte Kerzen beschränken. Wir sind in der Zeit fast immer draußen, am Strand oder im Garten. Ganz unweihnachtlich soll es aber auch auf WHITE LIFE nicht sein. Also zeige ich euch noch einmal einen Querschnitt meiner X-MAS Dekorationen  2010 …


































Tine


.