.



.





.

8/13/2011

Time is running through my sweater









Is it only my feeling, or runs a week realy faster and faster? No sooner is Monday, it's already Friday again. Either only I feel it or the time really is extremely fast-paced?! ;)

Yesterday I finally finished a sweater that was in the works for many weeks. At the end I need a few meters wool more and I had to wait forever the correct color code was found. Now it is spring again and the part is almost too warm. No matter ... the next winter is determined. If not here then somewhere else :).

















Kommt mir das nur so vor, oder vergeht eine Woche immer schneller. Kaum ist Montag, schon ist wieder Freitag. Entweder kommt es mir nur so vor, oder die Zeit ist wirklich extrem schnelllebig?! ;)

Gestern habe ich endlich einen Pullover beendet, der seit Wochen in Arbeit war. Zum Schluss fehlt mir genau ein halbes Knäuel und ich musste ewig warten, bis die richtige Partienummer geliefert werden konnte. Jetzt wird es schon wieder Frühling und das Teil ist fast schon zu warm. Egal … der nächste Winter kommt bestimmt. Wenn nicht hier, dann irgendwo anders :).




Enjoy the start into the weekend!!!




.