.



.





.

6/08/2011

Play with decorations








The best thing about large house actions is the following game with decorations. Everything goes, nothing has ... the imagination knows no boundaries and can be lived out 100% ;)

For some time I separate myself entirely rigorous from things, which I'm outgrown. I use only the decorations they are close to my heart. They are not that many, but I really love them. Perhaps precisely because they can be combined with each other … . If I do so on, our rooms are soon empty! :-)


















Das Schönste an häuslichen Großaktionen ist das anschließende Spiel mit Dekorationen.  Alles kann, nichts muss... der Phantasie sind keine Grenzen gesetzt und kann 100%ig ausgelebt werden ;)

Seit einiger Zeit trenne ich mich ganz rigoros von Dingen, denen ich geschmacklich entwachsen bin. Dafür rücken die Dekorationen in den Vordergrund, die mir am Herz liegen. Das sind gar nicht so viele, aber die liebe ich wirklich. Vielleicht gerade deshalb, weil sie toll miteinander kombinierbar sind ... . Wenn  ich so weiter mache, sind unsere Räume bald leer ! :-)




Big hugs & thank you so much for stopping by!!!


                                                              Vintage


.