.



.





.

5/03/2011

Gray day...







… and that not only outside! Although ... maybe the heaven sent some inspiration … who knows??? ;)

I will use this gray day. Real ... today I will not waste any minute. The day is not asked. I want to sew. And in this weather, no one comes to visit. So it doesn’t matter whether all fabrics, blanks, needles, booze, scissors and templates are.

As a contrast to "gray" for me today is ... “White/White”. *bg* This occurs to me that my son has ordered a special ‘Youngster Collection'. I already have ideas, but I miss stencils. But that’s no problem, I can produce themselves. Let’s look, what until today evening is finished... ;)






I want to thank you for every comment, each kind  of word,  @mail and message. And I also would like to welcome  my wonderful new follower.  All your thoughts and ideas are so great and your reactions are fantastic motivations for me. Thank you all  ♥♥♥ for each single letter!!!!!





















... und das nicht nur draußen! Obwohl .... vielleicht hat der Himmel einige Inspirationen geschickt ... wer weiß??? ;)

Diesen grauen Tag werde ich nutzen. Echt ... heute wird keine Minute vergeudet. Der Wochentag wird gar nicht gefragt. Ich möchte nähen. Und bei dem Wetter kommt auch niemand. Also ist es vollkommen egal, ob überall Stoffe, Zuschnitte, Stecknadeln, Fusel, Schere und Schablonen liegen.

Als Kontrastprogramm zu „Grau“ ist mir heute nach ... „Weiß/Weiß“. *bg*  Dazu fällt mir gerade ein, dass mein Sohn eine spezielle ‚Youngster-Collection‘ geordert hat. Ich habe auch schon eine Idee, allerdings fehlen mir dafür noch Schablonen. Aber die muss ich nicht kaufen, sondern kann sie selbst herstellen. Mal schauen, was bis heute Abend fertig wird ... ;)


Big hugs

          Vintage


.