.



.





.

4/01/2011

So sorry!!! :(







I'm so sorry, that  I had hardly any time in recent weeks to comment on your really great posts or to respond to comments on my posts. At the moment the time runs away. I cram daily many hours with my son for his high school diploma. Also I haven’t time for creative projects … and I have so many ideas.  … :(

I would like to thank very much for your super love patience and your daily visits. A "stress end" is anticipated and then it is once again normal (normal? here? …. :-) ) – promised! ;)

Please, please - aren't angry or sad!!!!















Es tut mir so leid, dass ich in den letzten Wochen kaum Zeit hatte, eure wirklich tollen Posts zu kommentieren oder auf Kommentare zu meinen Posts  zu antworten. Mir läuft im Moment die Zeit unter den Händen weg. Ich büffele täglich viele Stunden mit meinem Sohn für sein High School Diploma. So ist auch kaum Zeit für kreative Projekte. Dabei habe ich so viele Ideen ... :(

Für eure superliebe Geduld und eure täglichen Besuche möchte ich mich ganz herzlich bedanken.  Ein „Stress-Ende“ ist abzusehen und dann wird es auch hier wieder normaler (normal? hier? .... :-) ) – versprochen! ;)  

Bitte, bitte - seid nicht böse oder traurig!!!!



Big hugs

          Vintage


.