.



.





.

4/17/2010

Zwei Dinge... Two things...

.


 7AM: Es regnet und regnet…  Raindrops are falling… 



10AM:  Eine winzige Lücke zwischen den Wolken... A tiny gap between the gray clouds…



10.30AM:  Schatten werden sichtbar…   Shadows are visible…



11AM:  Alles glänzt…  Everything shines…



11.01AM:  und glitzert…   and glitters...



12.15PM:  blauer Himmel strahlt durch den Echinacea…   blue sky shining through the Echinacea…



18.00PM:  nur auf dem Nachbargrundstück ist noch „Land unter“!!!  only on the  neighboring property you can see "country under water"!!!

......................................


Weil wieder die Sonne scheint, möchte ich euch einen „blütigen“ Gruß zum Wochenende zusammen mit dem Text eines meiner Lieblingslieder schicken! Ich möchte am Ende auch sagen können: "Ich bin MEINEN Weg gegangen!"

Die Blüten sind nachmittags in der Sonne entstanden :)


Because the sun shines again, I would send you a "flowered" greeting for the weekend along with the text of one of my favorite songs! I wish I could say at the end: "I went MY way!"

The flowers are formed in the afternoon sun :)














My Way

And  now, the end is near,
And so I face the final curtain,
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.
I've lived a life that's full.
I travelled each and every highway,
And more, much more than this, I did it my way.

Regrets, I've had a few,
But then  again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do,
And saw it  through without  exemption.
I  planned each charted  course,
Each careful  step along the  byway,
And  more much more than this, I did it  my  way.

Yes there were  times, I'm sure you  knew,
When I bit  off more than I could  chew,
But through it  all, when there was  doubt,
I ate it up, and spit it out.
I faced it  all, and I stood  tall,
And did it  my  way.

© VINTAGE
URUGUAY LIFE FIBEL A-Z


.